TRIBUTE TO THE FALLEN MEMBERS OF THE I.P.L.O

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Sticky: New forum-Posting Rules

iplofallen
Site Owner

This is a new forum for any debate other than commeration of the fallen volunteers, please feel free to post here. The administrators wish to encourage constructive debate here. We will remove any offending posts that attack named individuals without proof. Posts that use foul language will also be subjected to removal of offending words.

Other that that please participate. all input is welcome.........

November 13, 2008 at 11:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

uprising1916

great site, just registered with your forum

November 17, 2008 at 7:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

iplofallen
Site Owner

Thanks for your comments and welcome to our site. The webring is a great idea to link up like minded Irish Republicans. We look forward to engaging with you...

November 17, 2008 at 5:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

irish32

Hello, thanks for joining the web ring.

November 17, 2008 at 7:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

gbangles

iplofallen good to see the ste maintained still tryen to work it out i have signed in got on disscusion board but cant read anyone comments or posts on any of the topics what am i doing wrong ????

December 19, 2008 at 3:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

gbangles

iplofallen good to see the ste maintained still tryen to work it out i have signed in got on disscusion board but cant read anyone comments or posts on any of the topics what am i doing wrong ????

December 19, 2008 at 3:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

gbangles

just reading over few posts today. this computer has a mind of its own hopefully tomorrow get it sorted so i can get on hotmail site to get pass word 4 guestbook.

December 23, 2008 at 4:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

gbangles

was able to get on guestbook tonight thankgod. gone some one ask me who the man in pic is!!!!!!!

January 3, 2009 at 5:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

iplofallen
Site Owner

gbangles at 05:52PM on Jan 03, 2009

was able to get on guestbook tonight thankgod. gone some one ask me who the man in pic is!!!!!!!

I am intrigued Bangles, are you going to tell us?

January 4, 2009 at 5:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

gbangles

Hey IPLOFALLEN, The pic is taken from a book published in 92 about the gaa and ira on the border tyrone/donegal in 1972 the pic is of my father on ira foot patrol in clady in 72 he served time in portloaise was one of first political pow to be moved there from mountjoy, hes now in a nursing home after been on the run for many years he suffers from alziemers desease. He dont even remember all them years of struggle and war, maybe that not a bad thing considering what sf has done.

January 5, 2009 at 6:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

gbangles

Hey IPLOFALLEN, The pic is taken from a book published in 92 about the gaa and ira on the border tyrone/donegal in 1972 the pic is of my father on ira foot patrol in clady in 72 he served time in portloaise was one of first political pow to be moved there from mountjoy, hes now in a nursing home after been on the run for many years he suffers from alziemers desease. He dont even remember all them years of struggle and war, maybe that not a bad thing considering what sf has done.Thanks for asken.!!!!!!!

January 5, 2009 at 6:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

gbangles

Hey IPLOFALLEN, The pic is taken from a book published in 92 about the gaa and ira on the border tyrone/donegal in 1972 the pic is of my father on ira foot patrol in clady in 72 he served time in portloaise was one of first political pow to be moved there from mountjoy, hes now in a nursing home after been on the run for many years he suffers from alziemers desease. He dont even remember all them years of struggle and war, maybe that not a bad thing considering what sf has done.Thanks for asken.!!!!!!!

January 5, 2009 at 6:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

gbangles

keep double clicking when leaven comments.i get used to this yet .

January 5, 2009 at 7:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SB

HE MAY BE AS WELL OFF NOT KNOWIN THE CRAIC GOIN ON NOW G

January 9, 2009 at 5:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

gbangles

your right sb

January 10, 2009 at 7:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

iplofallen
Site Owner

Good photo Bangles, it is essential that pictures like your Da's and the stories that go with them are catalouged. Sad to hear he is in not such good health these days. looking at the photo I can see the resemblence....:D

January 13, 2009 at 3:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

This topic is closed, no additional posts are allowed.