TRIBUTE TO THE FALLEN MEMBERS OF THE I.P.L.O

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Lord Monckton supports United Ireland under the British Crown

irish32

From YouTube: “Former science advisor to Margaret Thatcher Lord Monckton of the UK who attended and spoke at the Tax Day Tea Party Rally 15/04/2010 in Washington, DC and he admitted that the UK is no longer a Democracy, after stating that he believes the entire island of Ireland should be united under the British crown.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNjuLFZRf2c

WHAT! Have I got this right; he states that the [32] Sovereignty County of Ireland should be returned to England and the people want this....what people the Irish people or English people? 32 Sovereignty County returned to England???? What the f#$&...this guy is in a time-warp. This is not the view of the majority of English people. It has been proven that the majorities of English people do support a united Ireland, but under Irish rule not under British rule. Does he serious believe that it is possible for England to steal Ireland once again? The RIRA and CIRA would be springing up everywhere in every county in the whole of Ireland. There would be a big war surely. I am glad this guy only has very little support in England because it annoys me when they think can speak for all English and Irish people without their consent or even being asked first. Ok, he is titled to have freedom of speech to voice his opinion, but with the current situation in the North he should be more careful in what he says in public.

May 7, 2010 at 2:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

irish32

If the link doesn't go to the correct video copy & paste this "Lord Monckton: UK No Longer a Democracy" into the video search on YouTube.  The video length should be 1 minute and 2 seconds long.

May 7, 2010 at 2:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.